February 23, 2009

What? A new post?

Well, it's been quite a while for me but feel I must post more now since I've let my fellow Bi Gro Land Lubbers at Deuces Cracked know of this pathetic little thing I call a blog.

I'm feeling a lot more comfortable in my new shoes, aka playing 6-max limit poker. I still don't get a ton of hands in but I'm working on it more every day. This will be a short post to get the juices flowing again so bear with me, dear reader. Here's a hand I got really lucky on because I feel i played the turn about as shitty as possible, imo. I had no reads at all, as this was like the 10th hand, and I was on the phone with Mrs. whodat (or should she be Mrs. Rootbeer 2000 now?). You decide.

Poker Stars $0.25/$0.50 Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 47550
The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

Pre Flop: (1.4 SB) Hero is BB with 7 Diamond 5 Club
UTG calls, CO calls, BTN calls, SB calls, Hero checks

Flop: (5 SB) 7 Spade 6 Spade 5 Spade (5 players)
SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks, CO checks, BTN bets, SB folds, Hero raises, UTG calls, CO calls, BTN 3-bets, Hero calls, UTG calls, CO calls

Turn: (8.5 BB) J Spade (4 players)
Hero checks, UTG checks, CO checks, BTN bets, Hero calls, UTG calls, CO raises, BTN calls, Hero calls, UTG calls

River: (16.5 BB) 7 Heart (4 players)
Hero bets, UTG calls, CO raises, BTN 3-bets, Hero caps!, UTG calls, CO calls, BTN calls
Let me know how badly I played this, please. I can take it. Good luck on the felt and may the good cards hit your hand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would lead flop and get a lot of bets in. Turn is horrible of course and depends on the flop action when you would have lead it. But heh, what do I know... ;)

Anonymous said...

I would lead/ cap flop... else it's fine... I guess :S