October 1, 2007

Short Update

Just messing around at Bodog and playing way under-rolled. For some reason I hate playing 10NL full ring games. So I jumped up to the 25NL 6-max games and am not doing too bad, but coulld be doing better. It's taken a little while to get used to the players here but not as long as usual. Maybe my game is progressing? My goal this month is to triple what I strarted with at the site. I deposited 4 buy ins at 25, so I'll need to get to 12, not including the bonus they gave me. I still have my $T credits to use too and I guess they can be used for any tourney. After that goal is accomplished I want to be really active in the mini mastermind we are setting up over at Poker Dynasty, as well as get back to Full Tilt for rakeback, and play more hands than I have in the past.

This group study thing will really help my game, as the people lined up in it are better than me. I just hope I can contribute a lot to the group when I start excelling, which I have no doubt will happen very soon. Good luck on the felt and may the good cards hit your hand....

No comments: